LANXESS Urethane Systems continuously innovates to deliver improved solutions meeting today’s demanding industry and customer needs. To guarantee this commitment we operate a network of industry leading R&D and application development centers around the globe.
This network consists of our world-class R&D, analytical, technical services and application development facility in Naugatuck, CT (USA) as well as industry-leading capabilities in application technology centers in Accrington (UK), Latina (Italy), Nanjing (China), Rio Claro (Brazil), Sydney (Australia) and Mumbai (India).
Our priorities for our innovation activities are
- Develop and improve LF technologies
- Improve the sustainability of hot cast systems
- Develop thermoplastic polyurethanes that bring TPUs to new extremes
- Enable processing advantages to cast Polyurethane processors
- Develop and tailor cast systems to replace non-cast materials